Craft | Passion | Connection | Beauty | Partnership | Excellence
LITTLE RIVER BOX COMPANY: We re-purpose Shipping Containers into homes & commercial buildings. We are on the leading edge of a building & architecture movement. We have the orders and big plans to take our boutique company to the next level. If you have the same core values as listed above come join our team and grow with us.
Lets build something great together.
Send resume to email@example.com
You are looking for a challenging opportunity. You have the ability to assimilate into a creative culture and to lead the transition to a process-oriented organization. You have a business or Supply Chain management degree and/or experience managing in a manufacturing environment. You have the ability to establish and execute production plans and schedules, you can effectively interface with Sales, Engineering and Accounting staff to ensure company objectives are met.
This is a ground floor opportunity. We are taking our business to the next level and are transitioning from a workshop to a process-driven production facility.
Together with the principals, create a strategic plan for growth and continuously review growth opportunities (big jobs & strategic product directions) to determine our best course forward.
Oversee and manage the internal daily operations of the factory including production planning, procurement, shop floor processes , staff and compliance/
Spearhead the planning & manage the process of moving to a larger facility.
Establish KPI (dashboard) to gauge weekly & monthly performance.
Manage from a P & L.
Continual development of Quality objectives.
Manage the supply chain processes & key accounts.
Assess staffing and recommend changes / additions.
Establish a training program to groom high skilled workers from within.
BUILDER - CARPENTER - CONSTRUCTION - METAL FAB
Hiring skilled, semi-skilled & leadership positions.
You build things, you know how to use tools, you can measure, you know how to be precise. You take pride in your work. You can work fast. The work can be heavy, you enjoy working hard. You are looking for a great job with room to grow.
Our work is fast paced, it can be tough and it demands accuracy. The jobs we do: metal fabrication, painting, framing, sheetrock, electric & plumbing, cabinet making, tile, kitchens....if it's in a home, a kitchen or in an office, we do it!
We are currently seeking a Production Manager for our South Florida facility
You are looking for a challenging opportunity. You have the ability to assimilate into a creative culture and to lead the transition to a process-oriented organization on the shop floor.
• Set and manage daily, weekly, monthly shop floor goals
• Establish shop pace and efficiencies
• Establish staffing & hour requirements for each cell on shop floor
• Maintain employee training standards giving employees direction to build homes and their components in a safe and efficient manner
• Demonstrate a good work ethic based on principles of honesty and integrity
• Supervise and evaluate production personnel
• Attend and lead in the following meetings: Daily Huddles, Production Meetings
• Review, process and manage the following items: Payroll information, production schedule and production reports
• Monitor material usage to reduce scrap and improve material usage
• Monitor plant for efficient flow of material and proper rotation of stock
• This position directly supervises the Foremen and workers
• Work closely with engineering and purchasing to eliminate repetitive quality issues
• Ensure and enforce expected product workmanship quality
• One-year certificate from college or technical school; and two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as shop drawings, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions.
• Experienced knowledge in the HUD Building Code, OSHA Regulations and labor laws
• Strong ability to train and lead new employees, teamwork oriented
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Metal working experience a plus
• Experience working in the manufactured home industry as a manager/supervisor in a similar setting
• Proven experience as a hands-on manager with strong mechanical aptitude
• Ability to communicate effectively with all employees and management
• Time management skills to ensure we stay on task to meet production goals
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• The ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
• The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Production assistant needed for growing company.
Process oriented, detailed , mechanically inclined person with shop floor experience
Must be competent at auto cad and excel .
Creating bills of material
shop drawings and
scheduling production, .
Engineering ,architectural , builder,background beneficial. Degree not required.
Strong command if English language a must.
Weld MIG, TIG,.
Work with fixtures and assemble following blueprints.
Tools: hand grinders, belt sanders, cold saw, hand tools, saws.
Paint parts in paint booth (on-the-job training available)
Qualifications include: Willing to learn and grow with company
Good organizational skills
Basic math skills.
Team player and willing to work effectively and with a positive attitude with all employees/departments.
Able to learn and follow established procedures.
Quick learner and willing to ask questions to ensure all phases of job are consistently done correctly.
Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of situations.
Forklift experience a plus (not required)
This position works indoors in a manufacturing environment.
Hours are Monday through Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Must work assigned schedule, be on time and leave at assigned hour.
Occasional overtime hours may be required.
Must be able to lift/move up to 75 pounds.
Must be able to climb a ladder, bend, stoop and stretch.
We are a growing company who needs a strong, smart person who is willing to learn.
Purchaser | Scheduler
Rapidly growing, fast pace local manufacture hiring a purchaser.
Must be able to set up and operate purchasing, supply inventory systems and schedule material and workflow.
Excellent spoken and written skills required.
Must be computer savvy, know excel, be very organized and detail oriented and be able to manage inventory, work in office and in shop.
Design Development - Steel Detailing
Manufacturer of repurposed shipping container buildings is seeking support in design development and workshop process documentation.
Must have knowledge of basic steel fabrication and/or interior building construction methods and detailing.
Two+ years of experience in the field and familiarity of methods and practices of manufacturing, metal fabrication, interior building construction.
Proficiency in SolidWorks and AutoCAD
Familiarity with ERP systems.
Hands-on style with strong mechanical and technical aptitude.
Attention to detail.
Ability to focus in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities.
Design product details
Create shop drawings
Develop bill-of-materials, Labor routes
Entails some shop-floor presence with QC responsibilities
Will consider both Junior and senior level applicants.